Friday, June 27, 2008

Another finish!!!

Hi today is Friday 6-27-08. I have finish my brother's cap I made an M out of Taz.It came out really nice I hope he gets soon or I'm going to be really mad because it took me some time and fingers hurt cause I cross stitch it on Base ball cap an the material is too hard. I had blisters after I was finish doing. I finish it Tuesday at 2:00am in the morning. After doing this started making the letter G for my grandma I hope she likes It's going to be a purse my mom is going to finish again I hope she does not take long. Today I will also start writing in Spanish in my blog so more people come see it have a nice weekend Lizette


Hola hoy es viernes 27-6-08. Yo he terminado la cachucha de mi hermano. Le hice una M con el diablo de Taz. Salio bien y tambien espero que llegue pronto porque sin no voy a estar bien enojada. Porque me tomo timepo y mis dedos me dolieron porque la hice en punto de cruz en una cacchucha de besibol. tambien me salieron ampollas en los dedos cuando la termine. La termine el martes a la dos de la mañana. Despues de esto comense la letra g para mi abuelita.. Espero que le guste. Va hacer para una bolsa mi mama la va terminar otra ves. Espero tome mucho su tiempo. Y Hoy tambien comienso a escribir en español asi para que mas gente vea mi blog. Espero que pasen un fin de semana Lizette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
It would be nice if you leave me a comment thank you Lizy.