Sunday, July 13, 2008

Another finish!!!

Hello today I finish my grandmother's letter g. Well actually I did not finish it today but like I had not written in along time I write something today. Now I'm going to start on my brother's shirt is for Manuel I hope I can finish By the time I go see him. It's not that big. It's a rottweiler. Is a book of animals. When I finish doing that I will start doing Betsy present. As for now this is it.


Hola hoy termine la letra de mi abuelita es la letra g. Pues no fue hoy que la termine fue durante la semana pero como no habia escrito algo en un largo tiempo. hoy estoy haciendo un perito rottweiler. Cuando termine eso voy acomesar hacer el regalo para Betzy. Esto es todo por ahorita bye Lizette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
It would be nice if you leave me a comment thank you Lizy.