Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Manuel's cap




This is what I did For my brother. Is a letter M of Taz. He like it and said he want to wear till he had a shirt to go with. Now when I go see him I want to take him a Rottweiler I hope I can finish by then. At this time I'm doing my grandma's letter g. I'm ready done I just need to back stitch it. This all for now Lizette.


Esto es lo que le hice a mi hermano. Es la letra M en el diablo de Taz. A le gusto y dijo que si no tenia playera no se la iva poner hasta tuviera una playera. Ahora que valla le quiero llevar un rotteweiler espero terminarlo para eso tiempo. En este momento estoy haciendo la letra g para mi abuelita. Ya la termine no mas me falta delinear la. esto es tod por ahorita Lizette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
It would be nice if you leave me a comment thank you Lizy.