Monday, March 23, 2009

What I'm doing today



Today I'm working on my cousin's bears. The bear I decided to do first is the Grizzly bear. This was on Friday. This threw out the weekend and as of Monday. There are two bears But first I will work on one and then on the second one. Thank you Mrs.Kimberly for your nice comments. After all I was not able to put the two pictures.

Ahora estoy trajando en los osos de mi primo. El oso que voy a hacer primero es un oso Grizzly. Esta foto era cuando apenas comensaba el viernes. Y la segunda foto es durante todo el fin de semana. Hay dos osos pero primero voy hacer unod y despues el otro. Gracias SeƱora Kimberly por sus lindos commentarios. Siempre no puede poner dos fotos. Saludos Lizette

1 comment:

Hi,
It would be nice if you leave me a comment thank you Lizy.