Tuesday, July 21, 2009

What I'm stitching now is

Hi,
I continue stiching the bears now I'm stitching some Brown bears. After I'm finish with that I will start on the Polar bears. When I'm finish with this my mom will be making a blanket with all the bears I made. Thank you for stopping bye asking me what I'm stitching. Aslo thank you Chars for following my blog and thank you for your comment. Sorry I do not have a picture to share with you all and thank you all for visiting my blog.


Hola
hoy estoy bordando unso osos cafes. Despues que termine voy a empensar los osos polares. Y despues que termine mi mama los va unir y va hacer una colchita para mi primo. Gracias por preguntar de lo que estoy haciendo. Tambien Chars por siguiendo mi blog y por tu commentario. Hoy por lo mientras no tengo foto que compartir contigo saludos y gracias por visitar mi blog Lizette.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
It would be nice if you leave me a comment thank you Lizy.