Sunday, August 9, 2009

What done lately....



Hi,
Sometimes I wish I more people visit my blog. I also wish that they live me more comments. I'm wishing for too much? Well I think I'm going to stop writing in Spanish so my picture will fit. Well as for the bears they are going great. I still need some time too finish. For my mom's geisha I'm doing the outer edge first and then start on the geisha as soon as I'm finish with the edges. Also I have two pictures to share with you. Today I also work on the mice and every time I add some stitch to it I will add different picture. Well this all for now Lizette

3 comments:

  1. That Geisha will look amazing! Good progress so far.
    The bears look cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are looking really cute! I love the book that chart came from.

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
It would be nice if you leave me a comment thank you Lizy.