Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I don't know what I was thinking about

Hi,
The last post I wrote think I did not explain myself right. Well on this one try to explain myself right. I have been finishing my cousin bears. I hope before March I will finish my cousin blanket. My mom is going to sew for me. This afternoon I was back stitching the polars bears. When I'm finish with the polars bears. I will start back stitching the Grizzly bears. When I'm done with that I will add my cousin name also. Thank you for following my blog and leaving me comments. I hope next time I will have pictures to post bye Lizette.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Lizy, thanks so much for following and leaving a comment. I really appreciate it.
    Looking forward to see progress of the bear you are stitching.
    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for visiting my blog & commenting! I appreciate it so much! I will look forward to seeing your blanket as you finish it! Be sure to post pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
It would be nice if you leave me a comment thank you Lizy.