Friday, January 14, 2011

Three things to share with you!!!

Well hi I have to share three pictures with you!!!! First I'm making an orchid for my mom. Then I'm making myself some mouses for myself I enjoy them so much!!! They are kind of hard I won't give up. I need to make up before Februbrary finshes. I will be partcipating in a art exposition on March. Then I will like to share what Daffycat send as a prize!!! Thank you it was so nice of you. I will always treasure it!!!! I hope you can visit her blog is www.itsdaffycat.blogspot.





Well thank you again!!!! Here are the pictures till next time. Hope you can visit my blog Lizette.





3 comments:

  1. Hey Lizy!! Your orchid looks very involved...there are so many different colours! It'll be beautiful when it's finished :-)

    Congrats on your giveaway win...cool stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stitching!

    I'm so glad you liked what I sent! I had fun choosing for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the house mouse!!!! Too cute!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
It would be nice if you leave me a comment thank you Lizy.