Friday, April 29, 2011

A little tiny finish!!!!!

Hi,
It been one of my favorite times of the year!!!! I celebrated two things and had a tiny little finish!!!! My grandparents I'm still working on it but can you belive it I have not gotten to there hair and I kind of getting frustating. But I know a little step at time it will take to my grandparents hair and then to the face and shirts till I get to the finish. I know my grandparents will be so happy :) when they received it!!!! I aslo celebrated my birthday I turn a year older like my friend told me we are turning into old ladys !!!! For my birthday this year I did not get any x stitch things but I got I always dreaming about the famous WII!!!! I spend time playing on it that I enjoy it so much!!!!!! The last thing is that I'm celebrating my 3rd blog anniversary I'm so happy!!!! I know when I first started my blog I did not have friends but know I have some that make me feel so speacial and speacially when my friends leave me comments!!!! Well I think this all and I will be back next Friday to show an update on my grandparents and here is the tiny finish!!!!! till next time Lizette




3 comments:

  1. A very cute finish, Lizy.

    And belated Happy Birthday. Sounds like you got a wonderful present. Enjoy the Wii!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthdy to you Lizzie! And congratulations on your blog anniversary!

    I always enjoy reading your posts and looking at your finished projects, they're always beautiful. I also always look forward to the nice comments you leave on my blog :-)

    This finish is cute! I'm so looking forward to seeing pics of your grandparents!

    Jodie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your kind comment on my blog recently. I have never tried stitching a photo but I've heard they take a long time. I love your little finish - I adore anything with dogs.
    kind regards,
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
It would be nice if you leave me a comment thank you Lizy.