Thursday, April 12, 2012

An Update!!!

Hello, Well first of all I like to wish you a Happy Late Easter!!!!! I wish you spend you had a good one!!!! For this year I made some little duck and sheep for my mom coworkers and inside I add some chocolate!!!! They like them so much!!!! Now on to my grandparents I have finish 4 pages all ready. I still need 8 more pages to go. Well at least I finish there faces all ready. Than you Tammy for leaving me a comment. I hope you all can come visit my blog and visit and leave me comments. Well thank you I leave you till next time Lizette. Here are some of the pictures I like to share with you!!!

2 comments:

  1. what a cute idea for your mom's coworkers! I bet they loved them!
    And your grandparents piece is looking great....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such little cuties you've stitched for Easter.
    Your Grandparents is looking gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
It would be nice if you leave me a comment thank you Lizy.