Sunday, January 12, 2014

Things I have done over the week!!!!

Hi, How are you I hope fine!!!! The things I have done over this week. I have cross stitch, loom knitting, and also made some valentines cards with my sizzix machine. Well a little description on cross stitch I have done some more on my twins cousins. You can now see her face. On the the loom knitting I have done several scarfs and slippers. The scrapbooking I have done 4 valentines cards. I get really excited doing all this crafts. Well next weekend I will share some pictures with you on all my three crafts. Well I know you have to see pictures so you can leave me comments but at least come and visit my blog once in a while. Take care have a nice week your friend Lizzy.See you next week!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
It would be nice if you leave me a comment thank you Lizy.