I got this questions off www.WhatLooksLikeCrazyonAnOrdinaryDay.blogspot.com She says she got from youtube. Well I'm kind of afraid to go on front of a camera and say what I think. I say why not written down on my blog.
1. How did you start? How introduced you to cross stitching???
I started cross stitching when I went on Spring Break to see my aunt she introduced me but she did
not have any patience on me so I had to learn on my own.
2. Favorite theme or designer??
My favorite theme is designing pictures from persons and stitching. I also like Gloria&Pat. I enjoy Precious
Moments Leisure Arts books, Stoney Creek, and Lizzies Kate . Sorry I do not like any type of samplers.
3. What brand of floss do you use? I only use Dmc but when there is a chart that asks for anchor I use that.
4. My fabric of choice? My fabric of choice is aida. It's my favorite!!!!!
5. Do you use a needle threader or are you a floss licker? I'm a floss licker.
6. What brand of stitching frame (or hoop or other wise holder ) do you use? I hold with my hands I do not use any.
7. How many projects have you finished? 54 and counting !!!!
8. How many completed works are hanging in your house? 8 projects are least hanging from my wall.
9. Do you stitch for gifts or keep for yourself? Mostly as gifts but know I keep them for myself.
10. Favorite finished stitched piece? My favorite stitched piece was when I stitched my sister and she
never knew I was making her!!!
11. Worst experience while stitching??when you do not finish a project!!!!
12. What do love and hate about cross stitch??? I love you get amazing picture when you finish!!!! I
when you least leave undone and also can't find a mistake!!!!!
13. Have you introduced any one to cross stitch? Yes but they say they do not have the patience to continue.
14. The first project did you finish it? Yes I did!!!!
15. How do you store your floss?
I buy as I start a project and sometimes keep them on bobbins or envelopes.
You can add pictures if you want!!!! I leave you with some of my finishes through out the years!!!!