Monday, October 27, 2014

October Tusal

Hi, Like always I'm late. I'm sorry my blog is neglected but my camera is not working. I have to use my cell phone as camera and upload the pictures from there and kind of hard and time consuming. But know I have time and here I show my October useless post. I have not stop cross stitching. I'm a one time stitcher and working on the same project but can t finish yet. As soon I'm done I will post more pictures and come post more on the blog. Well I leave you with a picture and back next month take your friend Lizy.  photo 2e25b376-ba74-424f-9518-e291441c77ca_zps484506ef.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Great TUSAL pic, Lizy. If you have a smart phone there is a free App called Flick which you can download onto both your phone and your computer which allows you to literally flick your photos from one device to another instantly.

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
It would be nice if you leave me a comment thank you Lizy.